METHODIST CHURCH COMPLEX

Three Buildings of Historical Interest

The Methodist Church complex consists of three buildings of historical and architectural interest. First the church that was originally built in 1851. ‘The Manse’ (or minister’s house) is not a replica of the former manse pulled down in 1931 although it was built on the same spot. This was done by Lionel Bernard Scott, an important historic figure for both St Maarten and the kingdom of the Netherlands.

Where To Find Methodist Church Complex

The Methodist Church complex is in the Philipsburg area of St Maarten / St Martin.

 

Find the Methodist Church and other Monuments on St Maarten / St Martin on our Interactive Map !

 

Back to Monuments Menu of Visit St Maarten / St Martin

 

Back to Main Page of Visit St Maarten / St Martin 

Website
Phone
Email
Address

Frontstreet 80, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten

Translate »