SALT FACTORY RUINS

A Dutch engineer named Slotemakers and an Italian named Ademante built the salt factory in 1862. It was an experimental project to make salt in the rainy season. All that is left of the factory are the substructures and wall fragments.

 

The Salt Factory Ruins is in the Madame Esatate area of St Maarten / St Martin.

 

Click here for our monuments menu.

 

Click here to go back to the main page of visitstmaarten.com.

Website
Phone
Email
Address
Translate »