ORANJE SCHOOL

The Oranje School at Frontstreet 88 was originally built as a church in 1738. When the English took over the church was demolished and all that was left were the foundations. In 1938 the building became a Government School.

 

The Oranje School is in the Philipsburg area of St Maarten / St Martin.

 

Click here for our monuments menu.

 

Click here to go back to the main page of visitstmaarten.com.

Website
Phone
Email
Address
Translate »